Sunday, October 7, 2012

Welcome

Hi all,
I'm so glad you found me!  This is my third attempt to begin a blog.  Unfortunately, I seem to always stop before I ever really start.  I want to use this blog to share the materials and resources I use in a class for children with severe autism.  I have been teaching students with disabilities for the past 14 years and I still love every day of it!  I have become obsessed with a few other blogs and hope that mine can provide useful materials and links.
Welcome to my blog and please, let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Saw your blog on pinterest and I really like it! I would love to share a pre-vocational curriculum I have written with you and have you then review it. Please say hello at ajfmahoney@yahoo.com to connect and I will mail you a complimentary copy of the program.

    ReplyDelete